Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The political upset in Egypt

Now I'm sort of confused. I'm hearing 3 different stories about the political upset on Egypt. I'm hearing that there was a shooting in the area. Then i'm hearing that the President of Egypt also known as Mubarak is resigning or is not having a reelection. Now I'm hearing that they are having economic trouble. I am confused. Is all of this happening all at once or are these just different stories on different time periods?
Well let's see. (^.^)
In the online websites people are protesting about poverty, unemployment, and police brutality. Protesters want the president to resign and the conflict had gotten much much worser that police officers were forced to shoot the protesters, spray them with tear gas and send dogs on them.
This is stopping people who want to travel to Egypt. My friend Nicki can't even travel there because of the crisis.
Tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment